3DFlex with segmentation: ValueError

Hey,
Has anyone tried to run a 3DFlex job with defined segments file from chimera, only to get the following error?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 96, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/flex_refine/run_meshprep.py”, line 140, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.flex_refine.run_meshprep.run
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘’

Just FYI tested/made sure of the following:

• Created a segmentation from the consensus volume,
  • Made sure the mask covers all the segments (as sometimes you get a random spec that falls right outside the mask),
  • Made sure the connections exist between selected segments when fusing sub-meshes to make the final mesh, however,
  • I couldn’t find a proper definition of whether all the segments (and segment connections) should be defined, or whether only the segments that belong to, lets say, “Main body” of interest.
  • "The connections must form a ‘tree’ structure and cannot have cycles. " Again, personally, this is something unclear, and I could not find proper documentation regarding this.

Thanks

Hi @stavros, can you please provide

• a list of all the segments you have in your segment file (i.e. the segment ID numbers from Chimera)
  • The exact string you provided as the “Segment connections” parameter in the Mesh Prep job?