2D Classification error V2

Hi,
Have a SLURM cluster install of cryoSPARC on a CentOS 7 and running through the t20s tutorial.
Everything seems to work fine until I get to the “1.9 Template-based automatic particle picking” section.

On submission to queue I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
_ File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 49, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main_
_ File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 325, in check_default_inputs_
_ assert False, 'Non-optional inputs from the following input groups and their slots are not connected: ’ + missing_inputs + ‘. Please connect all required inputs.’_
AssertionError: Non-optional inputs from the following input groups and their slots are not connected: particles.ctf. Please connect all required inputs.

I also tried running the job directly after setting up the cryosparc environment with:

eval $(cryosparc2_worker/bin/cryosparcw env)

Any idea on how to fix this?

Cheers,
Jesper

Seems like you didn’t provide all the required entries for the job.
Did you drag (and drop) the CTFs and the templates in the input fields ?

Hi @jelka,

The traceback you’re getting means one of the low-level inputs (CTF in this case) were not connected to the job you’re trying to run.

I’m going to need more information. Can you provide screenshots, and more information about the job you’re trying to run and its inputs? This post can be used as a guideline.

Yeah, I accidentally used the motion corrected micrographs instead of the CTF and stared myself blind on what I did wrong.

Thanks a lot.