Union/intersect?

Hi,

Union/intersect was useful in v0 and I miss it sometimes, particularly when looking to combine the results of different classification runs.

I wonder if it might be possible to implement in v2 as a toggle when adding particle inputs to a refinement job?

That is, a toggle to either use the union (default) or intersection of the supplied particle sets. This would allow the user to provide sets from multiple classification runs and use only those particles that are in all the supplied “good” classes, for example.

Cheers
Oli

1 Like

Hi… Is V2 capable of intersect particles given from different Select2D class jobs?

Thanks,
Jacopo

No, I don’t think so - it was a useful feature, I hope it comes back at some point.

That (boolean operations on particle sets) and the class probability threshold are the two things that keep me using v0 (at least for part of the time).

Cheers
Oli

Hi,

Union/intersect is really useful!!! But doesn’t exist in the new version. Please, add quickly this functionality, it doesn’t look difficult to make but it changes a life!

Thanks,

Kevin

1 Like