Unable to drag imported_movies into movies (exposure)

Hello community editors and friends! I am a new user. I’m having a problem that’s been bothering me for a long time and would really like someone to solve my problem.

I’m using version 3.3, and in the “Open the previously completed Import Movies job, then drag and drop the Outputs of the Import Movies job, to the Movies placeholder in the Job Builder.”, I can’t drag and drop the ‘Outputs of the Import Movies job’ to the ‘Movies placeholder in the Job Builder’.

When I drag and drop the Outputs of the Import Movies, the “movies (exposure)” box turns green, but the mouse shows a circle that prohibits it, and when I let go of the mouse, there is no way to drag and drop the image into it, so I can’t do the Patch motion correction, please help! Thanks very much!

there is only 1 movie? are you sure it has not already been motion corrected? you might need to work on settings of the import.

Hey, welcome to the forum! I haven’t used a cryoSPARC version lower than 4.0,so, not sure if this feature exists. You could try to build the job from the completed Import job card via the Quick Actions button (hover the cursor over the top right of the card to see three dots), which should suggest ‘Build Patch Motion’ as one option out of several possibilities. That should automatically create the Patch Motion job, and fill the Patch Motion job input with the imported movie(s). It may not suggest Patch Motion as an option if that movie is already motion corrected (as @CryoEM2 points out)

The ‘movie’ might already be motion corrected (a micrograph at this point). Best to check what you imported (there is an option to import micrographs i.e., already motion corrected images).

Hope that helps,

Chai

Welcome to the forum @Bertha-buling .
What is the version (type and number) of the web browser that you were using when you recorded the screenshot?
Do you encounter the same problem with a different web browser?