Trouble with 2D selection

Hi since a while I am having trouble with interactive jobs. They stay in launched status but do not progress at all.

In the joblog I am getting error messages like:

File “/home/david.haselbach/bin/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python3.6/runpy.py”, line 183, in _run_module_as_main
mod_name, mod_spec, code = _get_module_details(mod_name, _Error)
File “/home/david.haselbach/bin/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/lib/python3.6/runpy.py”, line 153, in _get_module_details
code = loader.get_code(mod_name)
File “”, line 781, in get_code
File “”, line 741, in source_to_code
File “”, line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “/home/david.haselbach/bin/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/client.py”, line 57
print eval(“cli.”+command)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I also have trouble restarting cryosparc or backing up the database I guess I can only reinstall cryosparc to solve that. But can I somehow backup the database without cryosparcm backup working?

Hi @david.haselbach,

I haven’t seem this error before, but if you want to try reinstalling cryoSPARC, you can. If cryosparcm backup is not working, you can keep a copy of your database (similar to what I explained here: How to change database directory in cryosparc v2?) in a different location. First make sure your instance is turned off cryosparcm status / cryosparcm stop. You can then try force reinstalling your instance, described here: https://cryosparc.com/docs/reference/install/#forced-update