Template picking issue

Dear CryoSparc team,
I am trying to do template picking with my template I create from 3D map I obtained from my data.
I am getting following error.

[CPU: 747.6 MB Avail: 497.77 GB]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 95, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/template_picker_gpu/run.py”, line 55, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.template_picker_gpu.run.run
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/template_picker_gpu/run.py”, line 93, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.template_picker_gpu.run.do_pick
File “cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/template_picker_gpu/run.py”, line 305, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.template_picker_gpu.run.do_pick
File “/home/cryosparcuser/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/micrographs.py”, line 43, in pad_mic
arr = arr.reshape((-1,)+arr.shape[-2:])
ValueError: cannot reshape array of size 0 into shape (0,0)

Any suggestion?
Best
Nitesh

Please can you post the outputs of these commands

cryosparcm eventlog 'P99' 'J199'
cryosparcm cli "get_job('P99', 'J199', 'version', 'job_type', 'params_spec', 'status', 'input_slot_groups')"

where you replace P99 with the project ID and J199 with the job IDs for the following three jobs:

1. the job whose volume output was used for the template creation. The event log is not yet needed for this job.
  2. the Create Template job.
  3. the failed Template Picker job.

Dear CryoSPARC tem,

Sorry for the delay response. We found the issue. It was issue with our HPC cluster connection.
It work fine once I tried reconnecting with storage unit.

Best
Nitesh

1 Like