Selection of 2D class not working

Hi
in the particle curation, after a successful 2D class averaging, I cannot carry out class selection. It says “… job must be queued on the master node”.

Cannot find what went wrong. Any solution to this error, please see attachment.

Regards
Andy
error

@Andy Please can you try

1. Reload the browser tab.
  2. Queue the job again.

Does this work?

@wtempel

No it doesnot.

regards

Hi @Andy and @wtempel,

I’ve also run into this issue since we’ve updated our CS to v4.4.1. I’ve had to close and re-queue the job (and sometimes re-build it) several times before it will queue on the master node instead of getting the option to queue it on our live or general queues.

I am re-starting teh machine as we speak to get over the issue, hope it works.
@wtempel , let us know what to do to avoid this issue.
Regards
Andy

@Andy Please can you post the URL that you use to access the CryoSPARC UI? I wonder whether the problem might be related to Webapp get really unresponsive on heavy load - #7 by wtempel

here it is

http://localhost:39000/browse/P4-W1-J*#job(P4-J444)

regards
Andy

any update, wtempel
the whole processing is stuck.
Regards

Andy

@Andy Please email us browser debug information: compressed console log and compressed Network HAR file that you record while performing actions on the UI that trigger the problem. Please begin your recording with a page reload.

@Andy @jrgib If you are able to reliable trigger the problem of an incorrect choice of scheduler lanes: Please can you record your screen (methods for macOS, Ubuntu, Windows) such that we may understand the circumstances that trigger the problem. Once you have prepared the recording, please send us a forum direct message to either

• (if you can upload and share the video) share a link with us so that we may download the video or
  • let us know the file size of the movie so we can make arrangements for either email or upload to our server

@Andy Please let us know the the version of CryoSPARC that you are using.

I’ll also note a workaround–after I build my Select job, I go back and build and submit another job before I try to queue the select job, and that seems to put the Select job on the proper queue.

1 Like

I tried that as well and seems that works. In any case I will be uploading a video that shows the error popping ups.

Regards
Andy

1 Like

How do I upload a video?

This error pops up whenever there is an interactive session.
I am using version 4.4.1

regards
Andy

here is the link showing the video of the error

[redacted]

regards

@wtempel ,

Have your received the video ?
Regards

@Andy Thanks, we have received the video.

Any help guys ?

Regards

@Andy Unfortunately, we could not infer the problem’s cause from the video. Please can you send us the compressed debugging console and network logs mentioned in Selection of 2D class not working - #9 by wtempel, ensuring that

1. cryosparc_debug is enabled (guide)
  2. network recording includes a page reload and all steps leading up to (and including) the Unable to queue error.