Resolving flexible protein

Hi,
I am also struggling with local refinements with a small protein, and I don’t fully understand all the variables. Is there literature where I could look these things up?

Also, I wanted to ask you what those settings mean in practice. Do I enter 3degrees /A of my structure?

Thanks

Have you already checked out the relevant guide sections?
In addition, tooltips pop up as you hover the mouse pointer over the Job Builder’s parameter fields.

Thank you very much. It is hard for me to understand what effect many of these variable will have on my refinement, and how much I have to tweak them. I was hoping for a little simpler explanations.

1 Like

For insights beyond parameter tooltips and the guide’s Local Refinement page (with linked job and tutorial pages), you may want to

• search existing discussions
  • ask additional questions regarding certain parameters. Pointers to or quotes of specific parts of the documentation that need clarification may be helpful.

Experimentation (with systematic parameter changes) may be both effective and required for finding optimal settings given the specific data set at hand.

2 Likes