Re-extract relion's selected particles

Hey, everybody.

There has been some discussion about using “csparc2star.py” to do 3D classification on relion, but my understanding is that when using imported particles stack (e.g. select.star from relion) directly, we don’t have to worry so much about x, y swap.

However, since I did the 3D classification on relion with 2xbinned particles this time, I found that I need to re-extract them to the 1xbinning original size.
After “Import Particle Stack” and “Extract from Micrographs”, the coordinates of the extracted particles were incorrect, as previously reported.

I could go back and try “csparc2star.py --swapxy” before the 3D classification on relion, but I want to save the time spent on the 3D classification, so does anyone know if there is an easy way to edit the columns in select.star for re-extracting?

Or maybe there is a way to import the “*patch_aligned_doseweighted.mrc” generated on cryoSPARC into relion and re-extract “select.star” on the relion gui.

I hope someone can help me.
Thanks.

Try:
csparc2star.py --copy-micrograph-coordinates particles.star job.cs passthrough.cs output.star

All the options can be shown with --help. Good luck!

Thanks, Daniel.
I’ll try and hope it will work.