Patch for memory reduction in Live

Hi,

I applied the memory reduction patch per instruction page. The Live session can no longer run, the error message is “Version mismatch! Worker version (v2.15.1- live_privatebeatae) and Master version (v2.15.1-live_privatebeta+200728) are not the same”

Is there a patch for Live, or should I revert the whole installation to just the v2.15.1-live_privatebeta version?

Thank you.

Hi @harry, this indicates the the patch wasn’t fully applied on cryoSPARC’s worker module. Try the following:

1. Download the latest patch manually with cryosparcm patch --download --force. This downloads a cryosparc2_worker_patch.tar.gz file into the cryosparc2_master directory
  2. Move the cryosparc2_worker_patch.tar.gz into the cryosparc2_worker directory
    • If on a workstation, this should be adjacent to the cryosparc2_master folder.
    • If on separate master/worker or cluster systems, upload it to the machine where cryosparc2_worker was originally installed
  3. Navigate to the cryosparc2_worker directory via command line. Run this command:
    ./bin/cryosparcw patch

Let me know how that goes or if you run into any problems.

Nick

@nfrasser

Hi Nick,

I ran the manual patch procedure, and received ’ Worker patch successfully applied ’ message. However, the Live session still had the same mismatch error.