newengine.EngineThread.backproject AssertionError

Dear Community,

I was doing local refine, but eachtime the first iteration starts, it has this error, Any assist is helpful, thank you.

My version is 4.4.0

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/yuexin/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 2192, in run_with_except_hook
    run_old(*args, **kw)
  File "/home/yuexin/cryosparc/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 870, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/engine/newengine.py", line 2702, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.engine.newengine.process.work
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/engine/newengine.py", line 2862, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.engine.newengine.process.work
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/engine/newengine.py", line 2016, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.engine.newengine.EngineThread.backproject
AssertionError

@MiaoXiaoPu1121 Please can you post

• screenshots of the expanded Inputs groups under Inputs and Parameters
  • non-default job parameters

Thanks for your reply, here it is, the J1623 was a homo-reconstruct only

emmm, I changed “Rotation search extent (deg)” to 1, and seems runing well now…, does rotation search dergee and shift search angstroms can not be the same number?

Hi @MiaoXiaoPu1121 ,

Thank you for reporting. This is indeed a bug and we’ve identified the issue. For now, the workaround would be to increase the rotation or search shift extents, as noted.

Best,
Michael