Micrograph selection v2?

Hi,

Is there a way to modify/select the imported micrographs list ? My problems is the following: I have imported all micrographs and I have went from motion correction to picking. Now during local motion correction ( Extract ) I get an key error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run_local.py”, line 317, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run_local.run_local_motion_correction_multi
KeyError: 15379252602155498689

I am afraid that its something to do with bad micrograph and program is unable to fit the local motions. SO If I could remove that micrograph from the list, I would confirm that its that particular micrograph. Any thoughts ?

best
Rajan

Hi Rajan,

You can use the manual curation tool to remove specific micrographs, or remove bad micrographs on the basis of poor CTF fit, high/low defocus, etc

Cheers
Oli

Hi Oil.

Thanks a lot. Now I know how to filter out. Unfortunately, that was not the issue. I can use Local Motion correction which works fine. But whenever I try use Local Motion correction ( multi ) it fails on the second micrograph, I trued changing order etc etc but nothing helped. Wonder why. Any suggestion ?

best
Rajan

hmmm… does the same thing happen with the non-parallelized version of local motion correction? Perhaps that is the issue?

I had no issues running with single GPU version… Will try with other dataset to see, if thats true globally…

Thanks Oli.

best
Rajan