Manual particle picking for all micrographs in cryoSPARC

Dear All,

I am wondering if it is possible for me to manually pick all micrographs I have imported into cryoSPARC as opposed to the subset of micrographs cryoSPARC gives you used to build the templates for auto picking.

Hi @Mel,

Unfortunately at the moment the manual picker does not show more micrographs - the (painful) workaround is to import micrographs in smaller batches and then combine the manually picked particles after picking each set separately. Sorry for the trouble!

Ali

Has the status of this changed? It seems like I’m still limited to a small number of micrographs

Hi @rehulse,

We’re in the process of overhauling the manual picker interactive job to make it more performant and allow you to select from any micrograph. It will be out in the next release!

Thanks,
Suhail

2 Likes

Thanks - it really will be a great addition.

I would very much like this feature as well :slight_smile:

Hi cryoSPARC dev team,

we’re facing the same issue now, as we would like to pick in more than the ~60 available micrographs. As this thread is already 2 years old, are there any news for this?

best
Christian

Hi cryoSPARC team,

I would like to second this request.
The existing “manual picker” function is good, just need the ability to view all the micrographs.

Thanks!

Rui

2 Likes

Hi, I also need to pick all the micrographs, not just a small batch.

Best
Juha