Making 2D Classes Templates in a Separate Workspace

Hi there, I am interested in using the output from a 2D classification as a template in a separate workspace for a new data set. Is there a way that I can easily do this? Thanks.

for a new workspace in the same project, it’s very easy. Can 1) build job in new workspace that needs the templates 2) switch to the workspace with templates 3) drag them into the job builder site.

if it’s a different “project”, then you will need to export results, then use command line to copy the exported folder into any area of the new project, then you can import the “result group” (provide the .csg file).

Great, the second answer is what I was looking for. I will try that.

I am trying to figure out how to import the “result group” but can not seem to figure out how. Any help would be great. Thanks.

top right of job builder should have “import” and import result group is an option and search your folders for the path to the (newly copied/moved) .csg file from your export.

BTW I am not on brand newest 4.5

If you have not done so, you probably will need to create an “imports” folder in the the CS- folder to which you copy/move the exported job from the “exports” folder within the other project CS-. Then you can import it as described above.