Local motion correction

Hi All,
I keep getting this error message for the motion correction.
I have no idea on what to do?

Launching job on lane default target vega-irb-usi-ch …

License is valid.

Running job on master node hostname vega-irb-usi-ch

Project P12 Job J84 Started

Master running v2.5.0, worker running v2.5.0

Traceback (most recent call last): File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 49, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 325, in check_default_inputs assert False, 'Non-optional inputs from the following input groups and their slots are not connected: ’ + missing_inputs + ‘. Please connect all required inputs.’ AssertionError: Non-optional inputs from the following input groups and their slots are not connected: movies.movie_blob, movies.background_blob, movies.rigid_motion. Please connect all required inputs.

Hi @Laurent,

From what I’ve gathered you’re trying to run the Local Motion Correction job. Have you connected all required inputs including movies, micrographs and their particles? Take a look at this post to ensure you’re using the job builder correctly: https://cryosparc.com/docs/tutorials/job-builder/#building-jobs-with-input-and-output-groups
Otherwise, if these are movies that have been already motion corrected by the MotionCor2 wrapper, you can simply use the “Extract from Micrographs” job to extract the particle blobs.

Thank you very much Sarulthasan.
I look into it and see if it works.
Thanks.
Laurent

Hi Stephan,
I understand the problem now.
in fact I do not have a movie, so I used the micrograph import. As a result, I do not have micrograph_blob.
But I guess it is not point do correct motion when you only micrograph.
Thank you again.
Laurent