Live processing refinement bug

While working in a recent live session I’ve come across what seems to be a bug related to refinement. I had queued a refinement job after a successful ab initio run, but the job got stuck in the “launched” state due to a lack of memory. Without thinking, I killed the job, and deleted it in the workspace view.

However, now it seems that the live session is unaware that the job was deleted, and wants to try to queue new refinement jobs with that same old job number (the original refinement was J20 for this workspace, see pics).

Live session view:

Workspace card view:

Is there any way for me to “clear” the refinement job number from this session? As of now I’m stuck unable to use streaming refinement. Not a huge deal as live refinement is more a convenience than anything, but a fix would be nice.

Hello gdodge,

If you run cryosparcm rtpcli "phase2_refine_clear('P50', 'SX')" (Replace X with your session number), it will clear the refinement job and let you try recreating it.

2 Likes

This works to clear the job, but I still get the error “Could not queue refinement job”.

@thomaspv Please can you email us the tgz file created with the command
cryosparcm snaplogs. I will let you the email address via private messaging.