KeyError in live Blob picker after updating to 4.4

i wanted to resume a live session after updating to 4.4 and iam getting this error in the live workers.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/rtp_workers/run.py", line 381, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.rtp_workers.run.rtp_worker
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/rtp_workers/run.py", line 450, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.rtp_workers.run.process_movie
  File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/rtp_workers/run.py", line 984, in cryosparc_master.cryosparc_compute.jobs.rtp_workers.run.do_pick
KeyError: 'miscellaneous_params'

Have the same problem. Let me know if you figured it out.

For us it seems just the update is breaking some jobs. We startet a new live session without problems, so it comes down to resuming after update, most likely something changed in the job.

This also seems to be the case for resubmitting other jobs like 2D which changed, it also ends up with errors. Even particle stacks ended up not working anymore if starting a new 2D job with them, complaining not to find the pixel size information, re-extract didn’t work, had to re-pick, not sure why. But after all new features are worth it:)

Hi @KiSchnelle, @filonovd,

Thanks for reporting! This error has been fixed in the latest patch for v4.4.

See this post for more details: Patch 231114 is available for CryoSPARC v4.4.0

Please let us know if the patch fixes your issues and if you run into any other issues with CryoSPARC Live.

2 Likes

@nwong
Thanks a lot! I can confirm that the same session now can be started and processes the failed micrographs again normally. Can be closed.

Btw awesome job on the ssd cache system, running with multiple threads on our BeeGFS any sized stack is now loaded in a few seconds, and especially the last patch took away the painfully slow ssd cache check, really awesome work!:slight_smile:

1 Like