KeyError gain_ref_blob/path in Local Motion Correction

Hello,

We are encountering an error when running a local motion correction job:
[CPU: 312.1 MB] Error occurred while processing J57/imported/012590029197413537252_stack_00000_X+0Y-1-1.tif
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/data/home/cryosparc_user/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/pipeline.py”, line 60, in exec
return self.process(item)
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run_local.py”, line 136, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run_local.run_local_motion_correction_multi.motionworker.process
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run_local.py”, line 171, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run_local.run_local_motion_correction_multi.motionworker.process
KeyError: ‘gain_ref_blob/path’

Marking as incomplete and continuing…

[CPU: 238.0 MB] Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/run.py”, line 85, in cryosparc_compute.run.main
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run_local.py”, line 362, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run_local.run_local_motion_correction_multi
AssertionError: First exposure failed with exception: <cryosparc_compute.jobs.pipeline.PipelineExceptionResult object at 0x2b54f5ecf190>

Any advice would be appreciated.

What was the value of the upstream import job’s (J57) Gain reference path and the gain file’s format?

The gain reference path for J57 is
/data/home/langebec/PNCC_Data/CL387-2/data_20220620/frames/CountRef_stack_00000_X+0Y-1-1.mrc and it is an mrc.

Please can you share a screenshot of the expanded movies input

What was the job type that output?

Job type was a manual curate exposures

Significantly, the gain_ref_blob item is missing, consistent with

How are J57 and J53

related?

I believe I’ve figured this out. The Patch CTF estimation job never incorporated the gain_ref_blob from the Patch Motion correction job possibly due to the CTF job being started before the Patch Motion job had finalized its output. I believe I’ve seen this before. I created a new Patch CTF (not cloned) and the new job now shows the gain_ref_blob.