Job card still visible after cli delete_job()

also to followup this question with another related one, I was using the delete_job call in cli but am still seeing the deleted jobs in the little GUI cards for the UI. Not sure how to update the GUI to hide those, there is a hidden flag in the DB, but I am hesitant to update that directly.

figured it out, workspace_uids in the job entry db needs to be set to an empty list when it gets deleted… of course if it gets ‘undeleted’ it might then be orphaned from any workspaces? Would it be better to filter the GUI query remove deleted jobs from cards?

deleted jobs also still show up in the project-level cards, only way I’ve found to hide them is to put them back into a ‘building’ state

so I’m fairly sure the cards are filtering for jobs of status ‘completed’ or ‘running’ and ignoring the deleted status or the display status in the ‘ui_layouts’ attribute.

Hi @yoshiokc ,

Thanks for reporting - we’re looking into it.

- Suhail

Hi @yoshiokc ,

Just wanted to reach out and ask if you’ve seen this issue again more recently. Are you running on v4.1.2?

Thanks,
Suhail

been running 4.2.0 but still seeing deleted jobs show up in the cards.

I ended up writing a small script that marks deleted jobs as status: killed in the DB, and that hides them in the cards:

Hi @yoshiokc ,

Could you send over your command_core logs?

Thanks,
Suhail

logs on their way to you

Just thought I should confirm that this is working after the last update- our project landing page is so pretty now!

Thanks!

2 Likes