Install probelms about Cryosparc2.14

Hi ,
I met this problem when I install cryosparc 2.14. this is a brand new install.

this is my install command
./install.sh --standalone --license $LICENSE_ID --nossd --worker_path / data/programs/cryosparc/cryosparc2_worker --cudapath /usr/local/cuda --initial_email XXXX --initial_password XXXX --initial_name XXXX

I have checked cryoSPARC is fully turned off by killing any related processes. And I also try to reboot the workstation and change a new license. All of these doesn’ work.

How can I sove it, Thank you so much

Hi @Tongxin,

Are you running CentOS?

Hi… probably this does not belong here, but it is the closest that I see to my issue… sorry if it is not. Anyway, I am trying to do a fresh install, with the command

./install.sh --standalone --license $LICENSE_ID --worker_path /home/cryosparc_user/software/cryosparc2_worker --cudapath /usr/local/cuda --ssdpath /ssd1/cryosparc_cache --initial_email rdiaz@lji.org --initial_password "caca" --initial_name "rdiaz"

and everything seems to be running fine, but at the end of the master installation it tells me the following:

Starting cryoSPARC System master process..
CryoSPARC is not already running.
database: started
command_core: ERROR (spawn error)
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
<p>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.</p>

command_vis: started
command_proxy: ERROR (spawn error)
webapp: ERROR (spawn error)
-----------------------------------------------------

I already did the instructions to open the ports on the stackoverflow page, and yes, I am running centos 7.
I re-installed everything by nuking the whole software folder, downloaded again the tar.gz files, stopped cryosparcm, killed the zombie processes, and removed the cryosparc*.sock file in /tmp… but alas, the same problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

HI @Ruben1,

Can you restart cryoSPARC (cryosparcm restart) and then provide us with the logs of command_core and webapp? (cryosparcm log command_core cryosparcm log webapp)