Inspect particle picks does not shown the picked particles (filaments)

Hi all!

After running a filament tracer job using a initial template I can not see the picked particles. I am playing with the power histogram, and the interface does not change, I do not see the picked particles at all.

I am using Firefox as browser.

Thanks in advance

Sergio BARATA

Dear @baratachencho,

Could you show a screenshot of the NCC/Power histogram? I’m wondering if there are picks in some micrographs, but not others. If you try changing to different micrographs in the inspect picks job, do you ever see any picks?

As well, could you ensure that one or both of these toggles is set? (Picks will not be shown if both are off)

Michael

Hi Michael!

I go through the micrographs and in the ones it says that it has picked particles, I see nothing. Here I attach a screenshot:

Hi Michael,

I have to add that maybe the filament tracer is not working properly. I have filaments of about 580 A diameter which I have pick for an initial 2D template. I picked 145 particles and I generated 5 2D models. It picks tiny things:

Hi @baratachencho,

Can you provide the 2D templates you generated and the parameters you set for template picking. Did you manually pick the 145 particles?

Hi!
Yes sure, I picked them manually.
The 2D clases templates are the following, Maybe something to take into account is that I selected templates from differente jobs. One with the Force max over poses/shift on and othe with this parameter off.

The parameters for the template picking are mainly this ones, the other it left them as default.

Box might be a bit small - when a circular mask is applied during template preparation, it might be clipping out the edges of your filament?

Also 2D classes don’t look centered