Index Error out of bound for for axis

Hi all,

I have saw a persistent error reported by 2D classification in both v3.1.0 and v3.2.0 as shown below:
Is that related to data or as shown by other similar topics like “CTF estimation: index error”, it could be fixed? Looking forward to your suggestions, Thanks!

Jinru

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/exx/soft/cryosparc3/cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 1790, in run_with_except_hook
run_old(*args, **kw)
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/engine/cuda_core.py”, line 131, in cryosparc_compute.engine.cuda_core.GPUThread.run
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/engine/cuda_core.py”, line 132, in cryosparc_compute.engine.cuda_core.GPUThread.run
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/engine/engine.py”, line 1096, in cryosparc_compute.engine.engine.process.work
File “cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/engine/engine.py”, line 515, in cryosparc_compute.engine.engine.EngineThread.cull_candidates
IndexError: index 4194313 is out of bounds for axis 1 with size 81

Hi @zjr,

Have you installed the latest patch? That patch contains a bug fix that may resolve this issue. Definitely let us know if not!

Harris

Hi Harris,

I installed the patch posted here, the program runs well under certain circumstance but I think the problem still persist, it could be bypassed by downsampling the particles to bigger pixel size/lower resolution. But I don’t think that’s a good solution.

Jinru