Imported files not recognized in Job Builder

Hi,
I recently installed v2.4.6 standalone on my linux workstation. It appears to run normally up to the point of actually doing any image processing. Specifically, I can import files (movies, micrographs, etc) successfully. The directories it creates are correct and the symlinks are pointing to the correct files. However, when I try to perform, say, motion correction, under the “Inputs” section in the Job Builder, the box for “movies (exposure)” is red (Min: 1, Max: Infinity, Repeats: no), and the number of movies detected is 0. Meaning I cannot perform this job.

I cannot tell if this is a simple mistake on my part or if something wasn’t configured properly during installation. Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Greg

Okay actually worked it out. Issue with browser!

Hello,

I have the same issue movies (exposure)” is red (Min: 1, Max: Infinity, Repeats: no). How dis you solve it?

Thanks,
Elena

HI @zehre,

Can you confirm that you’re connecting the outputs of jobs into the inputs of new jobs as described by this job builder tutorial? https://cryosparc.com/docs/tutorials/job-builder/

Also, can you confirm you’re using the latest version of chrome?

I encountered the same issue. COuld you please elaborate a bit more on the “connection” step?

In case someone still is looking for a solution I solved it by using Google Chrome instead of Firefox Browser.