Import particle.star Error from Relion4.0 beta2

Hello everyone,

My particles were processing first in cryosparc, and import to relion after NU-refine use cs2star,py. Then, I used Relion 4.0 Beta2 to do 3D Classification, and selected a good subset. I want to import this subset particles to cryosparc, then I got the following error:

[CPU: 710.7 MB] Traceback (most recent call last): 
File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/run.py", 
    line 85, in cryosparc_compute.run.main 
File  "/home/songdf/Downloads/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/jobs/imports/run.py", 
    line 452, in run_import_particles 
          fig = plotutil.plot_images_simple(dispparts, rows=4, cols=8, radwn=6, figscale=1.5) 
File "/home/songdf/Downloads/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/plotutil.py", 
     line 582, in plot_images_simple 
          rD = img.get_original_real_data() 
File "/home/songdf/Downloads/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/particles.py", 
     line 22, in get_original_real_data
          return self.blob.view().copy() 
File "/home/songdf/Downloads/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/blobio/mrc.py", 
     line 127, in view return 
          self.get() 
File "/home/songdf/Downloads/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/blobio/mrc.py", 
     line 122, in get 
        _, data, total_time = prefetch.synchronous_native_read(self.fname, idx_start = self.page, idx_limit = self.page+1) 
File "cryosparc_master/cryosparc_compute/blobio/prefetch.py", 
     line 69, in cryosparc_compute.blobio.prefetch.synchronous_native_read 
          RuntimeError: mrc_readmic (1) 479 Please report this as a bug.: Invalid argument [arguments] /data/liuh/20220114/P25/J233/imported/004401021576776425598_batch_000492_downsample_particlestack.mrcs, 0, 0, 516, 517, 2, 40

Outputs

imported_particles

particleCount: 332462

My cryosparc current version is v3.3.1+220215.

Please help. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @pey123456. This error message suggests an inconsistency between input metadata and the actual data, such as a discrepancy between referenced and available indices. What input fields did you define and what were the formats and origins of these inputs?

The metadata format is .star

Thank you for your answer, I try to use particle.star in Select job folder, and it is work.