How do statistics the size of a project

Hello, I want to regularly update the data size of all projects, is there a good way? At the moment I can use the following command through the guide query.
cryosparcm cli "update_project_size(project_uid: str, use_prt: bool = True)"
However, the test is invalid in the new version, and the following command can be used to count a single project.
cryosparcm cli "update_project_size(project_uid= 'str')"

@zhenyuanliu Please can you post the actual commands you ran and their outputs (copy-and-paste from terminal), to help us understand what is and what is not working on your CryoSPARC installation.

Thank you for your help. I want to confirm that the second command is correct and will not affect system data security.

Failed to run cryosparcm cli "update_project_size(project_uid= 'P1004', use_prt= bool = True)"

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Share/app/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.8/runpy.py", line 194, in _run_module_as_main
    return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
  File "/Share/app/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_master_env/lib/python3.8/runpy.py", line 87, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/Share/app/cryosparc/cryosparc2_master/cryosparc_compute/client.py", line 57, in <module>
    print(eval("cli."+command))
  File "<string>", line 1
    cli.update_project_size(project_uid= 'P1004', use_prt= bool = True)
                                                                ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Successful to run cryosparcm cli "update_project_size(project_uid= 'P1004')"
None

The function headers shown the cli documentation take some getting used to, and must not be confused with actual commands.

For example, use_prt: bool = True means that the use_prt parameter must be of the Boolean type (False or True in python) and has a default of True if the parameter is omitted. In contrast, project_uid must be string, has no default and must not be omitted.

Which version of CryoSPARC do you use? Did you find that the project size is not automatically updated without your intervention?

Thank you for your answer. The version I am using is v4.2.1 +230427, and the project size update needs to be manually updated to be more accurate or specific values

Did you consider upgrading CryoSPARC to v4.3.1, where these updates should happen automatically?

We had so many projects in our cryosparc server that it would take nearly two days to fix a mongodb data error, and we were recently planning to redeploy one to continue working.

In v4.3.1, you can make the database more resilient by enabling journaling: add

export CRYOSPARC_MONGO_EXTRA_FLAGS=" "

to cryosparc_master/config.sh. A restart of CryoSPARC is required for the setting to take effect.