Full frame motion correction error

Hello i’am having trouble with my cryoSPARC

When i try to do full frame motion correction, this is the error message i get.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run.py", line 387, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run.run_rigid_motion_correction File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run.py", line 388, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run.run_rigid_motion_correction File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/motioncorrection.py", line 215, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.motioncorrection.motion_correction File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/motioncorrection.py", line 222, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.motioncorrection.motion_correction File "/home/pl/cryosparc/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pycuda/gpuarray.py", line 263, in set_async return self.set(ary, async_=True, stream=stream) File "/home/pl/cryosparc/cryosparc2_worker/deps/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pycuda/gpuarray.py", line 257, in set raise ValueError("ary and self must have the same dtype") 
ValueError: ary and self must have the same dtype

What is ary, what is self, what is dtype, and most of all how do i fix this?

Hi @maxjob,

Can you provide some details about your raw movies? What is the datatype, MRC mode, pixel size, frame size, number of frames?
This error is likely happening because of a corrupt movie file, or an unsupported datatype.