FlexEM particles.blob_fullres_ctf file is missing

Hi all,
I’m still having difficulties with FlexEM, can anyone please suggest a solution?
After my previous job couldn’t continue for some odd errors with “Flex reconstruction”. I decided to use a smaller dataset (150k instead of 270k particles).
I ran Particle prep as before, same parameters (only different particles and volume), mesh prep and Flex train seemed to be fine, but when I tried to move forward to “reconstruction” I got the following error:
AssertionError: Non-optional inputs from the following input groups and their slots are not connected: particles.blob_fullres_ctf. Please connect all required inputs.
Examining the Particle prep job, this file is not generated anymore. [particles.blob_fullres_ctf.]. I then reverted to an older volume, with more particles, running Partiicle Prep, but again, the same file is missing so I could not proceed.
Yes, the particles originated from the CTF micrographs, just like before, so that can’t be the problem.
Any ideas? I’m using version 4.5.1

Thanks!

@Amitm22 Please can you post additional information:

1. a screenshot of the 3D Flex Reconstruction job’s expanded Prepared particles section (under the Inputs and Parameters tab)
  2. whether the 3D Flex Reconstruction job was run previously (then cleared), or cloned from an older job
  3. the job type for the upstream job whose particles output was connected to the 3D Flex Reconstruction job
  4. for that upstream job, a screenshot of the Particles section under the Outputs|Groups tab
  5. the CryoSPARC version under which that upstream job ran