Failed exposures are still being queued

Hi,

I ran a live session with 1341 movies, and 76 of them were marked as failed with the following error messages.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/rtp_workers/run.py", line 376, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.rtp_workers.run.rtp_worker
  File "cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/rtp_workers/run.py", line 439, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.rtp_workers.run.process_movie
  File "cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/rtp_workers/run.py", line 472, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.rtp_workers.run.do_check
  File "cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/jobs/rtp_workers/run.py", line 169, in cryosparc_compute.jobs.rtp_workers.run.RTPExposureCache.cache_read
  File "cryosparc_worker/cryosparc_compute/blobio/prefetch.py", line 44, in cryosparc_compute.blobio.prefetch.Prefetch.get
RuntimeError: fread 493: Input/output error

The failed exposures are still being queued, even though I paused the session and also marked the session as completed.

I need a list of the failed movies to reprocess them, but Browse > Filter > Failed doesn’t show any file name. (because they are still being queued??)

My question is,

1. How can I list up file names of the failed exposures in this situation?
  2. What is the possible cause of those errors?

Thank you in advance
Kotaro

1 Like

@kttn Please can you post a screenshot of the session’s Details panel (upper left of session screen).
What OS version, cryoSPARC version, cryoSPARC patch level are you currently running?