Exposure Utilities/global CTF refinement (version4.4.1)

I found the following error with exposure utilities, which I don’t see in previous version. The Global CTF refinement runs in error after it.
ow verifying if CTF values are constant across entire exposure group…
Exposure Utilities was run after single run of homogenous refinement to split the tilt dataset. I re run the previous run with new v4.4.1 and see the same error.
[CPU: 516.1 MB]
WARNING: For exposure dataset, field ctf/shift_A doesn’t exist in dataset: ‘Unknown dataset field ctf/shift_A or field type 0’
WARNING: For exposure dataset, field ctf/tilt_A doesn’t exist in dataset: ‘Unknown dataset field ctf/tilt_A or field type 0’
WARNING: For exposure dataset, field ctf/trefoil_A doesn’t exist in dataset: ‘Unknown dataset field ctf/trefoil_A or field type 0’
WARNING: For exposure dataset, field ctf/tetra_A doesn’t exist in dataset: ‘Unknown dataset field ctf/tetra_A or field type 0’
WARNING: For exposure dataset, field ctf/anisomag doesn’t exist in dataset: ‘Unknown dataset field ctf/anisomag or field type 0’
Exposure group statistics after modification (particle dataset):

@structure A member of our team just let me know that these warnings are harmless. Please can you post error traces that you find in the Global CTF Refinement job’s
Event log or job job log. The job log can be found under the Metadata-Log tab.
[Edited to request different information]