Error in 2D classification

I run the 2D classification job on 6.6M particles and after to do the final iteration and start to write the result file and got the error:

[CPU: 26.83 GB]  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 89, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 884, in passthrough_outputs
    dset = load_input_group(input_group_name, passthrough_result_names, allow_passthrough=True)
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 553, in load_input_group
    dsets = [load_input_connection_slots(input_group_name, keep_slot_names, idx, allow_passthrough=allow_passthrough) for idx in range(num_connections)]
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 524, in load_input_connection_slots
    dsets = [load_input_connection_single_slot(input_group_name, slot_name, connection_idx, allow_passthrough=allow_passthrough) for slot_name in slot_names]
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py", line 514, in load_input_connection_single_slot
    output_result = com.query(otherjob['output_results'], lambda r : r['group_name'] == slotconnection['group_name'] and r['name'] == slotconnection['result_name'], error='No match for %s.%s in job %s' % (slotconnection['group_name'], slotconnection['result_name'], job['uid']))
  File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/common.py", line 357, in query
    assert res != default, error
AssertionError: No match for imported_particles.alignments3D in job J86

Is there the memory issue because too many particles?

Hi @robinbinchen, to help me further troubleshoot this can you post a screenshot of the following two things:

(1) The tree view of the workspace where you are processing this data, zoomed into the 2D Classification job with the jobs around if for context (Use Alt + Scroll to zoom)

Example:

(2) The “Inputs and Parameters tab” for the 2D Classification job, with the particles input group expanded

Example:

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick @nfrasser ,
There is the information you need.
Thank you so much

Hi @robinbinchen, it looks like cryoSPARC is having trouble accessing the 3D pose metadata included with the particles you imported in J83. This data is not needed for the 2D Classification job, but may be forwarded to other jobs which is why it’s accessed at the end of the job.

As a workaround, try re-running J83 with the “Ignore pose data” option enabled, and then re-run 2D Classification. Let me know how that goes.

Could you also tell me where these imported particles came from? With that information we may be able to fix this issue in future releases of cryoSPARC.