Clear Job: builder doesn't accept parameter changes

Recently I’ve been running into issues with the “clear job” action. The cleared job goes into the “building” state as expected, but I cannot edit any of the parameter values. Also, when I hover over the parameter, I see a “copy path to clipboard” icon instead of the usual “clear” / “X” icon.

Seems to be an intermittent problem, about half the time clearing works as expected. So far I haven’t been able to determine what’s different between when it works and when it does not. This issue occurs for me on both Safari and Chrome, running macOS Ventura.

1 Like

Can you confirm that Builder, not, for example, Details, is both selected and marked Active?

1 Like

Ah, that seems to be the problem. Clear is sometimes sending me to the Details tab. I’m seeing the builder tab without the purple “active” label, and when I select it, it sends me to the full job list.

However, I can get back into the active builder if I hit the build button on the lower right corner of the job. Note that selecting the card and hitting “b” did not work, but once I hit the build button on the lower right, the “b” key starts working again on this card (toggling the build state).

1 Like