Child process with PID terminated unexpectedly with exit code 1

Hi guys, I am new to cryosparc and I have encountered a problem while running the patch CTF as below.

I am using four GTX 1080 and have installed the cuda toolkit 8.0 linked to cryosparcw.
Would anyone can help to fix this?
Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum @komokuy.

Please check the job log (Metadata|Log) for potential additional error messages.

I am not sure if CryoSPARC can run with version 8 of the CUDA toolkit.
You may want to upgrade CUDA to v11.8 (v12 is not currently supported) and run
cryosparcw newcuda /path/to/cuda-11.8 (guide).

Here is the extract of the job log.

ImportError: libcufft.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/queues.py”, line 245, in _feed
send_bytes(obj)
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/connection.py”, line 200, in send_bytes
self._send_bytes(m[offset:offset + size])
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/connection.py”, line 411, in _send_bytes
self._send(header + buf)
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/connection.py”, line 368, in _send
n = write(self._handle, buf)
BrokenPipeError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/queues.py”, line 245, in _feed
send_bytes(obj)
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/connection.py”, line 200, in send_bytes
self._send_bytes(m[offset:offset + size])
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/connection.py”, line 411, in _send_bytes
self._send(header + buf)
File “/home/zhw/cryosparc2/cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc_worker/deps/anaconda/envs/cryosparc_worker_env/lib/python3.8/multiprocessing/connection.py”, line 368, in _send
n = write(self._handle, buf)

Is the import error occurred due to the CUDA toolkit?

That is possible. Does this error occur after

?

The problem has solved after updating the driver and cuda toolkit. Thanks a lot!
But there is another problem on the micrographs when I run the patch CTF. How to deal with this?

4 posts were split to a new topic: AssertionError: Not enough patches to constrain spline fit