CryoSPARC v2.11.0 is now available!
Update your instances by running:
Check out a detailed tutorial on how to export, share, archive & upload data
Single particle cryo-EM projects and labs continue to operate at increasing scales. In cryoSPARC v2.11, we are excited to introduce several tools and features for data management to suit a variety of use cases, for example:
- Exporting and importing cryoSPARC projects across instances
- Sending a project initially commenced at a data collection facility, to a user to continue processing at home
- Reducing the disk space used by a project by removing intermediate results created by jobs
- Archiving a project to remote/slow storage for later retrieval and resurrection
- Uploading the final results of a cryoSPARC job to online repositories such as EMDB, EMPIAR, etc., in a self-contained format that other users can download and import
- Sharing a project or job with another lab or a friend
- Advanced manipulation of cryoSPARC metadata at a low level, or programmatically, by exporting a result, manually modifying the associated .cs files, and importing it again
CryoSPARC v2.11 also features:
- New Particle Set Tools and Exposure Set Tools utilities, enabling users to split/join/separate/compare/make subsets of particles and exposures as needed
- Upgraded notifications and notification manager
- Dashboard improvements, including enhanced instance statistics, links to documentation and tutorials
- Updates to the Resource Manager to increase efficiency
- Support for CUDA 10.1, and more!
A comprehensive list of new updates is available here.