2D Classification: RAM usage inquiry

when I intended to run 4 class2d jobs at the same time, two of them Quened: “Waiting because resources are not available (RAM)”
When I check the RAM information by:
cryosparcm cli “get_config_var(name=‘targets’, colname=‘sched_config’)”
We can see 8 RAM in my computer (64G):
[{u’lane’: u’default’, u’name’: u’super’, u’title’: u’Worker node super’, u’resource_slots’: {u’GPU’: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7], u’RAM’: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7], u’CPU’: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23]}, u’hostname’: u’super’, u’worker_bin_path’: u’/work/software/em/cryosparc/cryosparc2_worker/bin/cryosparcw’, u’cache_path’: u’/work1’, u’cache_quota_mb’: None, u’resource_fixed’: {u’SSD’: True}, u’cache_reserve_mb’: 10000, u’type’: u’node’, u’ssh_str’: u’dingwei@super’, u’desc’: None}]

How could I increase uRAM number?
Thanks for your time!
Wei

Hi @dingwei,

The output of cryosparcm cli "get_config_var(name='targets', colname='sched_config')" returns an array of RAM slots that are 8 GBs each (the output is correct as 8 x 8 GB RAM slots = 64 GB system RAM).

To view the resources required to run a job, simply inspect the job (space bar once you’ve clicked the job card), click on the ‘Metadata’ tab, and search for resources_needed

In the image above, the 2D classification job requires 3 RAM slots (3 x 8 GB = 24 GB total RAM), so you can run 2 concurrent jobs with 8 RAM slots.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Suhail