Local particle motion correction from relion coordinates

I have a map that I have imported into cryosparc from relion. Picking and alignment originally done outside of cryosparc. Now I’m trying to do local motion correction in cryosparc.

I have imported a file stack containing my particles. Then I re-did movie alignment within cryosparc. Now I am trying to do local correction using the imported particles using the crysoparc-aligned movies. It seems feasible since they share the same micrographs.

Is this somehow possible? Or failing that, even if I can’t recapture the shifts/rotations, is it possible at least to somehow import those particle positions?

thanks! Error below, when I try local motion correction.

Traceback (most recent call last): File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/run.py”, line 78, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main File “cryosparc2_worker/cryosparc2_compute/jobs/motioncorrection/run_local.py”, line 454, in cryosparc2_compute.jobs.motioncorrection.run_local.run_local_motion_correction File “cryosparc2_compute/jobs/runcommon.py”, line 229, in load_input_group assert is_connected, “Slot %s.%s must be connected!” % (input_group_name, slot[‘name’]) AssertionError: Slot particles.location must be connected!

For future reference, the solution is here: