"this site cannot reached" error when lauch cryosparc

Hi,
I installed the cryosparc without any error but when I wanted to start ‘localhost:38000’ in Google Chrome. It reports: “This site cannot be reached, localhost refused to connect”.

Some of the output of command “cryosparc status” is just like:

Running CryoSPARC Tool at /opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5
Current cryoSPARC version: v0.6.5
Process status:
meteor STOPPED Not started
mongod RUNNING pid 53428, uptime 0:04:47
webapp RUNNING pid 55904, uptime 0:00:01

The webapp is running but I cannot reach to “localhost:38000” or “127.0.0.1:38000”. I noticed that meteor is stopped, is that the reason? I have installed the node.js but no help. What is wrong with it?

Thanks.
Soyvia

Hi @soyvia, can you please see this thread for a possible solution?

Thank you so much for your quick reply but actually I searched that thread and tried the ways it mentioned but no help, that is why I upload my question here.
I pasted some part of meteor.stdout here:
Beginning TUS Server at /uploadfiles, saving to /opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5/run/bulk/uploads
/opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5/cryosparc-webapp/bundle/programs/server/node_modules/fibers/future.js:280
throw(ex);
^

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘split’ of undefined
at Object.startJobQueueDaemon (server/modules/job-queue-daemon.js:136:23)
at Object.startup (server/modules/startup.js:34:18)
at server/startup.js:9:37
at Function.time (/opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5/cryosparc-webapp/bundle/programs/server/profile.js:301:28)
at /opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5/cryosparc-webapp/bundle/programs/server/boot.js:304:13
at /opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5/cryosparc-webapp/bundle/programs/server/boot.js:345:5
at Function.run (/opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5/cryosparc-webapp/bundle/programs/server/profile.js:480:12)
at /opt/bioSoft/cryosparc-0.6.5/cryosparc-webapp/bundle/programs/server/boot.js:343:11

Maybe helpful to find the problem. Thanks a lot.

Soyvia