Please bring back copy path for output downloads?

Hi,

The option to copy the system path to the output file (map, metadata file etc) was really useful in v0. Would it be possible to bring it back?

E.g when using csparc in a browser on my local computer, but processing on a headless gpu workstation, it is very useful to be able to use copy path to quickly transfer a cryosparc volume or particle file to another location on my GPU for further processing (e.g. re-extraction with re-centering, auto-sharpening in phenix, bayesian polishing in relion, etc etc)

Cheers
Oli

1 Like

Hey @olibclarke,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that this feature was brought back in v2.3!

1 Like

Hi @stephan - where do I actually find this feature? When I click on the download icon I just see a list of files to download, no option to copy… sorry for being dense, I’m sure it’s there and I’m just missing it!

Oli

Hey @olibclarke,

No problem! Check out the tutorial @sdawood created thats linked below. The second screenshot here (which is of the output tab in the job inspector) explains how to copy paths.

https://cryosparc.com/docs/tutorials/job-builder/#span-classnametag-tag--newnewspan-job-outputs-tab

Ah I see very good thanks @stephan! Maybe might be worthwhile to also have a “copy” icon next to the “download” icon in the UI panel shown in my screenshot? I think it might be more discoverable here?

Cheers
Oli