IndexError during Select 2D in v2.14.2

I am running select 2D on cryosparc v2.14 and it gives the following error:

fig_group_included = plotutil.plot_images_simple(particles_included_to_plot[particle_include_idxs[:9]], rows=3, cols=3, radwn=6, figscale=0.6)
IndexError: index 10 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 10

We are also getting the same issue when trying to select 2D classes. Current version: v2.14.1-live_privatebeta

[CPU: 330.4 MB] Traceback (most recent call last): File "cryosparc2_master/cryosparc2_compute/run.py", line 82, in cryosparc2_compute.run.main File "cryosparc2_compute/jobs/select2D/run.py", line 253, in run fig_group_included = plotutil.plot_images_simple(particles_included_to_plot[particle_include_idxs[:9]], rows=3, cols=3, radwn=6, figscale=0.6) IndexError: index 7 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 7

Hi,

I encountered similar issue with 2D selection this morning, which I have posted in another thread in the forum.

My 2D classification yields 50 classes. And I have about 30 decent classes I want to select. I accidentally found that if I just remove one class (which is a relatively low resolution class) from my selection, my 2D selection jobs can be finished successfully. I tried to only select that specific problematic class, and the job failed again. So it seems some of the classes (one in my case) cause the failure of 2D selection due to some unknown reasons.

Not sure whether or not this will apply to everyone. But you probably can give it a try.

Hi @crescalante, @Remis,

Please see this post:

Yes, now is working. Thanks for the help.